Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The one about dog bites...

For the record I wasn't home when this happened, I was just walking in the door as it happened.


 I was getting home from yoga and Kyrie was on the floor or on the couch with Sean. She likes to wave at me through the window as she sits/stands on the armrest of the couch as I come in the door, I assume Shiro was in her spot when Sean noticed I was coming in and Kyrie must have stepped on or tried to climb over Shiro and that's when he bit her. I was waiting to walk in the house, so she can wave me in, but that's when I heard crying and I rushed saw the mark on her face, Sean didn't notice it at first, he thought Shiro snapped at her and she got scared. I then pointed out her cheek...and the rest is history.


The first time it happened, the dog bite wasn't even our dog. It was my sil's dog and she (the dog) bit her arm and caused bruising, no blood! The second time was Yui, and she bit her cheek real good! Left a scar that has finally gone away, only thing that is left is a small bump. This time it was Shiro.

I have said many times that if it was the same dog biting and causing damage we would have done something but its a different dog each time! I can only hope that this bite will be the last for a while! the bite that Yui caused happened almost a year ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment