Saturday, April 26, 2014
The day my name changed...
Since Kyrie started talking I was always "Mama" and I loved being called that! In her sweet little voice, "Mama," and I would say, "what, baby?" It was her thing! I was HER Mama! So when all of a sudden (yesterday) she started calling me "Mommy" I just froze! I wasn't ready for her to call me that! I thought I had at most another year with the title "Mama" but she kept saying "Mommy!" When she would call me "Mommy" I would correct her and tell her, "No, I'm Mama." She would say, "No, Mommy!" So that is that, I'm now "Mommy" and I still don't like being called that! I cry every time she calls me that! I know I will get used to it and eventually will love being called "Mommy!" It was just too soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment