Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Creamy Coconut

Let's talk about samples...
I occasionally do product testing through Influenster and I have to do various things to show my support for products I received. This post is dedicated to Montagne Jeunesse Facial Masks.

I tried this product today while miss Kyrie was napping and I hoped she would have stayed asleep the whole time, which of course she didn't. There I am wearing the mask and she wakes up, luckily my time was up but really kid?!? You couldn't have slept another 15 minutes while I took the thing off? Like I was saying...

The instructions were pretty easy: Clean face, Apply the stuff, "relax" for 10-15 minutes, and rinse off. easy enough!

The apply stage was interesting as I have never done one before. I cut the packaging and applied it all over my face. At first it looked like I didn't have enough, so I applied more..then my face started to tingle. Not good, right? As my face was tingling I looked at the ingredients and nothing stood out as to why it was tingling. I figure it must be something new that my face hasn't experience.

As the time went on and Kyrie woke up, I went to rinse it off and it didn't come off as easily and I was afraid that it would go into my eyes because when I applied it a small amount got around my eyelid and it started stinging, and that's what I needed more problems with my eyes. Luckily everything was fine! And as soon as I got done rinsing it off Kyrie falls back asleep!

Here are the links to Montagne Jeunesse Website, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest


My face is smooth and I can only hope it stays like this long enough for Sean to feel it!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment