1. No. 7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED serum
This stuff is AWESOME!!! I'm going to to a Vlog about this so stayed tuned...
2. NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I took it with me on vacation and people were asking about the color and where I got it! Took the family pictures with it on! The color suits me very well!!!
3. Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
This tasted great! I am not a Green Tea drinker, but this is anything but! It is pretty good! The smell and the taste are the same!
4. EcoTool Hair Brush
Only brush I use now! Gets my hair untangled out pretty quickly. I got rid of all my other brushes because this is the best!
5. Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
It is very gentle! Quick clean-up, no oily residue like other makeup removers. Overall pretty good item!
6. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
I can go on and on about this eyeliner but I will give it to you in short...Easy glide on and stays on until taken off! Exactly what I use and what I expected!
7. McCormick Gourmet Thyme
I love to cook, I use Thyme all the time! It has a bit different taste than regular Thyme, I can't really describe it...it's a good different!
8. Fruit Vines Bites
Hubby loves Red Vines, makers of Fruit Vines, and I have these!!! Best fruity snack around!!! Bought another bag because they are THAT GOOD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment